Tuesday 9 May 2023

Violets, Daffodils and Miss Kitty

 

Blogger has decided that this picture comes first so...my Violets  are blooming. 


 I bought 5 little pots of  Daffs for .99 each and stuffed them into this large pot. I get to enjoy them now and will plant them out when they're done.

I looked out the front door this morning to see what the day was like ( it's sunny) and I saw Miss Kitty also having a look ....from  her raised perch.


 Yes, it's sunny and the next week is forecast to be the same. By Sunday it might reach the 30's which will be the first hot days of this year.  Sunday is Mother's Day and no doubt we'll get together outside but in the shade!!

Thanks for coming by.



13 comments:

  1. Miss Kitty looks very serene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a smart idea with your daffs and they look so pretty on your table. Miss Kitty looks so cute on her little perch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No matter the order blogger put your pictures, they are all lovely, and Miss Kitty is obviously enjoying the view from her raised perch.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogger does have a mind of it's own, doesn't it? Pretty flowers... love the kitty cat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the picture of Miss Kitty. What a great spot for her to sit and look around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi GM! Spring has sprung! I hope you have a lovely Mother's Day! xoPom Pom

    ReplyDelete
  7. That daffodil arrangement is the cheeriest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I like that little poem!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw your blog name on another blog and came for a visit. Now I spent a lot of time looking at all your tea cups to see if I had any of them, and I do, two of them with roses. Daffodils are gone now, it is too warm. It was 80 F today but at least my magnolias have buds and should flower soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Miss Kitty is so sweet. I guess she is looking for sunshine as much as you are. I love the smell of violets. I really should try and grow some again :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful cat-sculpture you have!!!!! :)))))

    You cannot plant enough Daffs in your heavenly garden!

    Now Lilac begins to flourish here in the Bavarian Forest, too.

    After one or two very fine-May--days, mild and sunny, we now have rain today and for the next days. Okay. The forest needs the rain.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love Miss Kitty...and Happy Mother's Day!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, Blogger messes up my picture order at times, too. Lovely flowers! Kitty appears to be on guard duty. :-)

    ReplyDelete