Sunday 25 June 2023

Deer

 Perfectly lovely temperature for our Sunday morning walk around Fish Trap Creek. We were thrilled to spot the doe and her fawn again, this time we also saw a buck. They were on an island and quite a distance away. I don't have the kind of camera that could have zoomed in on them or my pictures would be clearer. In the first picture the doe and her fawn;  in the second one the buck is hiding in the bushes. He seemed reluctant to come out into the open.




 On the way home we stopped and bought some cherries. 


The rest of the day was spent relaxing on the porch.  Now we move into the last week of June. Where does the time go?


Thanks for coming by,   GM

9 comments:

  1. I love deer and relaxing along with eating cherries!
    Nice!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do seem some beautiful sights on your morning walks. The deer are so pretty and serene. I find it hard to believe that it's already the end of June too. Half the year is gone and before we know it, snow will be falling.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice scenery on your walk! We like cherries too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice that you got to see the deer again.
    Love cherries!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you saw the deer-family! What a special moment! I love it. Good, that you had your camera with you, though not zooming, but a good friend on a your walks!
    We have wonderful cherries in our tree in the garden. I cannot stop eating one and two and three and more :))
    Good, that you have nice weather and I'm happy to hear, that you relax on your porch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm taking a few minutes to do a little catching up. I think this is the longest I have ever gone without posting a blog. We are heading to the Whidbey Island cabin in a few hours for some much needed down time, I'll find something to post about then.

    ReplyDelete
  7. time goes so quickly! What lovely animals you see on your walks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun to see a fawn...I cannot remember the last time I saw one. I love cherries!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We bought some cherries too and they look delish! I love your deer!

    ReplyDelete