Monday 19 June 2023

Father's Day

 

 


 Monday morning and I'm doing laundry. We had a lovely weekend with Father's Day celebrated at the same time as our first look at Eldest Son's new house.  It's so big and so new with many lovely features. 

I, of course, loved the walk-in pantry...


Our DIL had prepared a number of delicious foods for us and we certainly did justice to everything.
She even made sure DH had a special cupcake.


It's a cool day with possibility of showers. A good day to tend to housework so that any days of sunshine later in the week can be spent outside.
What does your day hold?


GRANNY M

10 comments:

  1. That's quite a pantry. Is there going to be food in it too?
    I've got the last load of laundry in the washer, one in the dryer, and two folded. I've done all of the dusting I'm going to do. The computer beckoned me as I was dusting the monitor. Tom has done the bathrooms and just finished the floors. Yep, that's Monday here too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great pantry. They are so handy. I LOVE mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look very pretty on the laundary-photo!!!! :)

    Every Monday I have cleaning-day, and I feel connected with you!

    Here in Europe we celebrate Father's Day on a certain day in May "Christ going to heaven" = Christi Himmelfahrt.

    Good idea to have a walk-in pantry...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that is a beautiful pantry!! Hope they enjoy the new home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup, it's laundry day here too. Is that you in the first picture? We've got it so much easier today. That cupcake looks delish. Sounds like you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a pantry! I would love to have one like that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely pantry.
    The fathers day cake looks good.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree that pantry is marvelous. We all should be so blessed. And what a darling cupcake I'm sure your husband was delighted.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wished I had this big pantry! The cupcake is very nice. I will do the laundry today I am a bit late.

    ReplyDelete