Sunday 24 September 2023

Fog

 

 

 
someone else took this picture but it is where we walked.

 It was so foggy when we walked at Willband Park. At times we could hardly see the water.  I remembered to look at the time  to see how long it took us to walk all around and turns out it was a hour and ten minutes. Today we didn't stop to talk to anyone ( I think the fog kept folks away).

There's definitely a feeling of Autumn in the air. After our dry summer yesterday we had quite a heavy downpour. At times the wind threw the rain at the windows ( which I had neglected to close). It was a good day to bake. I made Apple Crisp and later homemade pizza for our supper.

I hope your weekend is going well.  Thanks for visiting ❤




11 comments:

  1. It's misty here too, very Autumnal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have had a lot of fog mornings here too but clears up soon. Today we've had rain!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good, that the barks no longer attack me and my animals. New season, new feelings. Every year a fascination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It rained here on and off all day yesterday. We needed it gadly so there are no complaints here.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are having sun here but the temperature goes down, so I am cooking and baking like you, no more heat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We had lots of rain on Saturday too. It was a nice day to stay cozy in the house. Today is hot and sunny again and in the 90's by the weekend. It's the time of year when the weather can't make up it's mind!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's rainy here too!! I baked bread and it was so nice to bake again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That foggy picture does look very autumnal.
    Yes, I agree with being glad to see the bugs die.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Our September has definitely been cooler than usual. The sun hasn't emerged today. It's supposed to warm up a little bit this week, and I hope we do get some heat, because my figs are waiting for it -- not one looks close to ripe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That’s a nice distance to walk, and no doubt enjoyable too. Thanks for the book suggestion by Sharon Butala. It sounds like my kind of reading. It is already on order. Mary @ Hilltop Post

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a beautiful photograph! It almost looks like a painting! And I like your little comment about bugs — I am right there with you!

    ReplyDelete