Monday 4 September 2023

Labour Day

 

 It was a quiet Labour Day, cloudy and cool temperatures.  For myself it was an ordinary Monday with Monday laundry.  Youngest son did come to help his Dad with cleaning up after the window project. Then he stayed for lunch.

September Charm Japanese Anemones are blooming.


The kittens are one year old today and no longer kittens. All 5 are very happy in their new homes.



 Miss Kitty also seems very content. When we go away she often sits and waits for us in front of the house.


 That's about all I have to write about today.  Have a happy Tuesday.


GRANNY M


 

16 comments:

  1. It seems we always work on Labor Day. And, yes the sheets must be washed on Monday. Your flowers are beautiful! The cats are all blessed to have good homes. Hilltop post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those anemones are sublime! We have a beautiful patch at church that look similar. My white ones here are always less than satisfactory. I don't know if they need more sun, or water, or what...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your anemones are so beautiful !
    Nice pictures of the kittens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flowers are pretty as are the kitties!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. We were hot and humid same weather today. Not my favorite weather. I painted our hallway and gardened.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty flowers and I recall those cute kittens, so glad they all went to good homes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The flowers are beautiful and I love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Tuesday dear friend, your anemones blooms are gorgeous! Sweet kitties, how we love them! Blessings to you dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Tuesday right back to ya☺♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Anemones are very pretty. I have a few left but they were so invasive we tried to kill most of them. I do like that they bloom when everything else is tired.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hooray for September! Your Japanese Anemones are so pretty. Most of my flowers are done in by the heat.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pets seem to know when it's time for you to return. Always a welcoming feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good morning, Granny! Just stopping by to say hi. I love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The kittens are adorable! I love your photos and glad you had a good Labour Day!

    ReplyDelete