Sunday 15 October 2023

Leaves and a Book

 Mostly cloudy day but pleasant for walking. We walked around Fish Trap Creek.  Lots of leaves on the ground now and with rain coming next week even more will come down.


 I found a Rosamunde Pilcher book that I hadn't read. It was at the thrift store and now joins my little row of her books on my shelf.   I'm always on the look-out for books by favourite authors.


 October is half passed. I intend to continue Fall cleaning. We have 2 family birthdays coming up. More on that later.  Have a lovely evening/night.  GM

 

9 comments:

  1. I do like anything by Rosamund Pilcher, but cant remember the one you have found.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here only 6 degrees C in the morning and 10 in the afternoon.
    We had a storm and many leaves have fallen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your colors look so much brighter than ours does. Rosamunde is my all time favorite author I have read everything but maybe it is time to reread them.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good afternoon!
    The soft colors of the leaves are so pretty. Yesterday I picked up 3 sprigs of pinkish and lavender leaves at Dollar Tree to use on my table.
    I do love R. Pilcher books but haven't read any in a long time.
    Blessings, Linda 💗

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read anything by that author so you have piqued my interest

    ReplyDelete
  6. The trees around here are mostly still green, just hints of color. Non-native street trees are turning though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty leaves.
    I've never read any of Rosamund Pilcher books.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I have all of Rosamunde Pilcher's books, including The Carousel. They are so pleasant to read, and I love the descriptions of homes and food in them.
    I noticed the leaves on the ground today, too. More gold than red, but still pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Howdy, GM! I've been on hiatus for a bit. Thought I'd check in. Haven't read a Pilcher book yet. It's always exciting to find a new title by an author we love. Enjoy your fall! :)

    ReplyDelete