Monday 23 October 2023

Monday

 


 Good Morning!!  It was 8C when we left the house on this cloudy morning. A few raindrops fell but they didn't amount to much. I think it may brighten up later.

We had a quiet weekend; nothing much to write about....

 


This is the arbour that leads to the compost area in the back. I love how it turns colour in Fall. I can't remember if someone gave me the original 'starts' or how I came to have them but I can never figure out if I have Boston Ivy or Virginia Creeper. I've looked up both  to view the leaves but I seem to have both kinds. In any case, I enjoy them all year 'round.

I hope your week is off to a good start. Thanks for coming by,  GM




9 comments:

  1. That's a pretty arch. Cool weather is definitely on its way. Cozy days ahead. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We finally had a sunny day. Temp here this morning was 32 F, 0 C
    Your arbor is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Granny! Love the photos — so autumn-y!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The color on that arbour of yours is gorgeous. I bet you love seeing it in the Fall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We got up to 84F here today and we're supposed to have snow Saturday so it will change fairly quickly. Your arbor is so pretty with the fall leaves. Take care and I hope your Tuesday is a wonderful one.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Virginia Creeper grows wild all over the place here. It is one of the first plants to get its beautiful fall colors. I made a basket once from its runners which my daughter now has. I don’t mess with it anymore though, because it likes to grow in and around poison ivy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! The leaves on your arbor are gorgeous! What a beautiful display of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your arbor certainly includes all of my favorite fall colors <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Virginia Creeper turns the first thing in the Fall, here it grows up trees:)

    ReplyDelete