Thursday 18 November 2021

Pinterest and Hellebores

 Winter is a time to dream about Spring and what new plants to look for. I like to browse on Pinterest and I find many lovely things I like. Like these Hellebores which I find absolutely gorgeous. I don't really have room in my Hellebore area but for one of these I just might dig out one of my old ones.  I like all 3 of these and can't decide which is my favourite. Can you?

 





Here's another cute thing I found on Pinterest. I never learned to knit or crochet but if I could I'd make one of these Itty Bitty Christmas Kitties!!  Do you find them adorable too?

 

 

Marit asked if my marmalade was made with fresh cranberries and the answer is yes. They are available around here mainly at this time of the year. I'm sorry I don't seem to be able to reply to comments in the comment section. Blogger is being difficult again.

 

 

Teacup # 34  by Rosina


Thanks for popping by,  GM


13 comments:

  1. The third hellebore is my favourite, so delicate and pretty. Not so keen on the very dark one but I think it would look spectacular in a bed with others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Hellebores too. I really like that first one! I do have a black one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That kitty is sweet! And I think I'd choose the dramatic black blossom. Just 'cause it's unique.

    Lovin' the cup/saucer. From my point of view the rose is salmon pink?!??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like them all but for me number 3 stands out!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like all three Hellebores! Hope you will find a place for all of them. in bavaria we say. One more is possible . . . (= Einer geht noch!)

    The Nikolaus made by needlework is really cute!

    Have a good teatime with a cup with roses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hellebore # 3 would be my favorite, if I had to choose. Love that little kitty too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do like the black one a lot, but they are all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know how you could resist any of those hellebores! I think they are all gorgeous. They remind me of a friend of mine who loves peonies - she ALWAYS finds room for just-one-more :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Each of the flowers are beautiful in their own way and so dramatic, especially the black one. But my favorite is the 3rd one. Purple/lavender is my favorite color.
    Cute little kitty. Take care. Such a pretty teacup too.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for answering about the cranberries. I found that cranberries grow in Norway too. They grow wild on marshes in parts of the country, but not where I live. I have never seen them in the shops. I love the first Hellebores! The spots look like paintings- So cute kitty, I will save it on Pinterest. Maybe next year life will be calmer and I can make it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The flowers are so lovely! Such a cute knit/crochet kitty! I always love your pretty teacup and saucer sets!

    ReplyDelete
  12. First, before I get carried away...I am still loving the teacups you show each post. Of those three, I think I would pick the last one, but all three are absolutely gorgeous. I don't knit or crochet but wish I did both.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have just one Helibore, it still looks good, it had a nice run with it's flowers which were a dusky mauve. I do hope it blooms again in the spring.

    ReplyDelete