Sunday 8 May 2022

Happy Mother's Day

 

 


 A happy and blessed day to all you mothers and others that deserve to be honoured for your love and caring for children.

It's been an unusually busy week or 2 and after today hopefully things will go back to normal ( quiet).
DH's sister was out from Manitoba for a holiday visiting her brothers and families here in BC.  We had many get- togethers, lots and lots of talking and too much eating!!  Like I say, things will go back to normal tomorrow.  Meanwhile in a few hours our children and  some grands will be here. Luckily I have lots of leftover sweets  and I'm sure many hot cups of coffee will be consumed.  Outside it's cloudy and could rain. Kind of chilly day when you want a hot drink.

A trip to Walmart this past week and a visit to their garden centre resulted in my buying  these roses. I hope to get those in the ground this next week.  I'll need youngest son to dig holes which I'm sure he'll be happy to do.


Today's tea pot


Thanks for coming by,  GM

12 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful Mother's Day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's day! have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink colored roses for Mother's day from heaven to a wonderful daughter: - - Granny Marigold!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your teapot and your roses! I used to love to grow roses.....had many bushes and had such fun at the nursery deciding which ones to buy next! Now I don't have room to grow them anymore so will have to enjoy other people's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot to wish you a very Happy Mother's Day too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun having family able to visit and catch up on everything. Hope you have a happy mother's day and your son gets those holes dug okay. Mxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope your day was a good one, despite the chilly weather. I ❤️ roses!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It sounds like you had a wonderful time with that visit. Pretty teapot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day! Times spent with family are so memorable.
    Blessings, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how nice... you had a wonderful Mother's Day with your family... the best thing there is :-)))
    My son came to visit me and brought me wonderful tulips and we had a wonderful afternoon outside in nature with coffee and cake :-)))
    Your roses look beautiful, I like the pink. The teapot too. Greetings to you and have a nice week.
    Hug Viola

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nothing better than spending time with family for sure. ESPECIALLY when there is plenty of coffee to drink! Love your roses. I want to buy some and plant too. I keep forgetting about it. Loving that tea pot. I hope your week is lovely to you. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete