Monday 27 November 2023

A Full Moon and a Birthday

 

  November's second last full moon of 2023 will rise tonight.  Only one more and that one will be the Cold Moon on December 26th.     We saw the moon in the western sky when we walked this morning. Sheila took this picture which, as she says, doesn't capture the real beauty of it but no camera or phone beats seeing it with the naked eye.


Here are some more of her pics taken with her phone.



She'll be coming by later today because tomorrow is her birthday and we're going out for lunch ( she's on holidays this week and next).
 A tea party is planned for this afternoon. If I remember I'll take some pictures and post them tomorrow.

The week is off to a good start.   Thanks for coming by




16 comments:

  1. All of your daughter's pictures are beautiful! A tea party! How fun! I send along my best wishes for her for her birthday tomorrow. Enjoy your lunch and I'll look forward to seeing pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My day was off to a rough start, trying to master these new PT exercises. This pretty post helped.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The moon is beautiful even in the picture! Happy Birthday to Sheila!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos! And a tea party sounds so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures. No moon to see here this morning with rain/snow (no accumulation) but I did see it yesterday am. A big orange ball. The pictures are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very wonderful photos! I think this Fullmoon was VERY amazing! Best wishes for Sheila for her birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for the lovely birthday wishes! I felt lucky to be able to celebrate with my dear family. - Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful images. And Happy Birthday to her. Linda imagesisee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have fun at your tea party and at your luncheon too. Love the pictures you posted!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I too was noticing the beautiful moon tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are some very pretty photos. We had about 1 inch on Sunday night but it's pretty much gone already. A tea party sounds wonderful.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the full moon photo! Nicely done!
    Hope you enjoyed your lunch out...
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  13. How I love the moon wonderful pictures! I remember a full moon on Christmas eve magical.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such lovely photos! You captured the moon so well! Enjoy your tea party luncheon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loved this full moon, which I think I actually saw just before it was quite full, a clear night when I was out. Thank you for reminding me, with your own companionable experience that you've shared here. I didn't even try taking a picture this time, so I'm glad Sheila did!

    ReplyDelete