Friday 10 March 2023

Kitchen Reno

 


 
4 degrees and mostly cloudy this morning. We were the some of the first people to enter the grocery store at 7A.M.  Half an hour later we were done ( my list was short this week). Came home and DH left for Gleaners while I put things away then fed Miss Kitty and my Bunny.  By 9 o'clock I felt like I needed to sit down and have a second cup of coffee.

Our kitchen mini-reno is happening. The fellow came yesterday to install the new counter top and that went well. Unfortunately DH is having some plumbing problems installing the new sink and especially the new water filter system. We need it because our water has a strong odour of chlorine.   Hopefully today that problem will be fixed, meanwhile my kitchen is a mess :( 


 

The old, dark green counter....


 ...same corner with the new, lighter counter. Now  I'm on the look-out for a white microwave.

Thanks for coming by today,  GM




12 comments:

  1. How lovely to be planning a new kitchen, the lighter counter looks very good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the church poster in France 😂. Nice new counter and renovation. I re painted my kitchen cabinets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally I love the dark green countertop. Personal choice!

    Oh and the church poster is awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that last meme! Very true indeed. Your kitchen makeover is going to be great. Love, love the new countertop. It brightens everything up. How fun to get something new like that!
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new counter tops. Bet you do, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is like a new way of life to get a "new" kitchen! Congratulations for the new color!! After such activities in the early morning a second cup of coffee is necessary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the church poster!!
    Oh I like your new counter tops.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your new lighter counter tops! Wow....what a difference they make! Love that church poster too! Thanks Granny!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the poster AND your new countertop!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope that the plumbing issues get sorted okay. I really like your new counter, and I'm sure all the disruption will be worth it when it is finished :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice looking redo on the countertops!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like your dark green counter, your old one. But I would like the light one for me. LOL It is a thing like I LOVE polkadots on other women, but won't wear them myself.

    ReplyDelete