Friday 1 December 2023

December


Our anniversary was lovely; our children as well as GD Kate came to help us celebrate. First thing in the morning we looked out and saw these helium balloons tied on to the truck. What a surprise that was!
Thank you all for your good wishes ❤❤❤


 Eldest daughter made this beautiful card and everyone had signed it.


 Anniversary flowers


A bit late but here's a picture of Sheila on her recent birthday.


Now that December is here life will actually be quieter for us.  I'm okay with that. 

Thanks for coming by


I thought I'd make a list of the Blogs that I'm still having trouble commenting on. I come by and read them and still try to comment  but so far no one has figured out how to fix the problem. It doesn't help that I'm so not knowledgeable about technical stuff.   Here goes:


Berries and More

Eggs in My Pocket...

My Home and Garden

Furry Gnome

Linda Letters



 


 


 

 

13 comments:

  1. Congrats on your anniversary. What a pretty card and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 60 years! Glory to God! God bless you for your faithfulness, and may He give you many more years together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a lovely anniversary. :). Such pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely way to be remembered.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like your family celebrated you well.
    I don't know how to fix the comment problem, I do use Google chrome, but we are both with Blogspot so you'd think our blogs would work together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary! So glad you were well celebrated. The flowers are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Made a change on my comments settings. Hope that will help!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sorry you are having difficulty commenting on my little blog. I’ve had to try three or four times for my comment to post on other blogs, too. I’m not tech savvy at all! Happy anniversary wishes to you! How special that the family treated you to balloons and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on 60 years of love and life together! The card is stunning and the balloons and flowers are wonderful! You have a family that is full of love for you. You are truly blessed.
    Blessings and love,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful granddaughter you have! Amazing family and an amazing home you have! You are so blessed! I wish you all a happy December!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Blessed Anniversary to you & to your sweetheart

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy anniversary to you both. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Okay Three of the blogs you cannot reply to Berries, Furry Gnome and Linda's Letters have the reply comment form. I cannot comment on their blogs either using my Ipad or I phone but I can on my Imac Desktop. Strange I know...and I do not know of a work around. The bloggers can change their comment setting so you can comment. This is how they do that.

    On the top right of the blog front page from New Post...design...sign out. Click on Design. Then off to the left choose settings then comments click on comment location. The choices are Embedded, Full page, Pop up and hide. Choose Pop up and that is all there is to it! People on I pads etc will be able to comment.

    ReplyDelete